In a recent notice to its constituents, the City Government of Las Piñas announced that it is collecting data for those who will be granted a free COVID-19 vaccine covering all barangays in the city.
Specifically, each family will be given profiling forms to be filled out. The steps to be followed for manual registration are as follows:
1. Make sure that all the requested details in the form are answered.
2. Submit the understood forms to your barangay / Homeowner’s Association (HOA).
3. Include one (1) 2 x2 size ID photo and photocopy of any government issued ID with address.
Registration can also be done online with the following steps:
1. Scan the QR Code or go to bit.ly/LasPiñasVaccination in your web browser.
2. Log in using your GOOGLE ACCOUNT
3. Answer the questions and make sure your details are correct.
4. Attach a scanned copy / photo of your valid ID or proof of residence.
Previously the City Government and its strategic partners conducted a simulation on how the vaccination will happen. The said simulation was attended by Mayor Imelda “Mel” Aguilar and Vice Mayor April Aguilar-Nery.
For updates about the city, visit https://www.facebook.com/cityoflaspinasofficial
For South Metro Manila discussions, visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/342183059992673
For more South Metro Manila community news and developments, come back here soon. Also say NO to fake news, NO to irresponsible journalism, NO to misinformation, NO to plagiarists, NO to reckless publishers and NO to sinister propaganda when it comes to news and developments. For South Metro Manila community developments, member engagements, commerce and other relevant updates, join the growing South Metro Manila Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/342183059992673