Motorists who wish to avail of the newest edition of vehicular stickers (2023-2024) from the Alabang Hills Village Association (AHVA) are welcome to apply for them – online or offline – starting with the non-resident/pass thru stickers. For a general reference, posted below is the AHVA’s image with details about the program.
To put things in perspective, posted below is the excerpt from the AHVA’s official announcement at their website. Some parts in boldface.
Dear AHV Neighbors,
This is to inform you that the AHVA Vehicle Sticker program for 2023-2024 will commence on Monday, May 15. Following is the schedule of the program by type of vehicle sticker:
• Non-resident / Pass Thru: starting May 15
• Commercial and Don Manolo Blvd (New Life Alabang, San Beda College Alabang): starting June 1
• Resident (Homeowners, Lot Owners, Tenants) and Bicycle/Motorcycle: starting July 1.
For orderly and timely processing and as a Covid-19 safety precaution, applications for Sticker Processing & Issuance will need to be done by appointment. Here are the alternative approaches by which you could apply for a vehicle sticker(s):
- Apply online via the AHVA website at https://alabanghillsvillage.com
- Click on the E-services tab and select “Vehicle Sticker”.
- Click on the vehicle sticker category that you are applying for. Please take note of the start dates by vehicle category. The online system for each category will go ‘live’ a few days before each of the indicated start dates.
- Download and print an application form and fill out as required.
- Follow the online instructions, ensuring you pick a Processing & Issuance day and time that will work best for you.
6. You will see a Confirmation page after you successfully book an appointment. You will also receive a Confirmatory Email shortly thereafter.
A. AHVA Office Visit: If you cannot or have difficulty applying online, please drop by the AHVA Office during office hours and we will be happy to help you book an appointment. This facility will be available to both Seniors and non-Seniors.
B. Dropbox Submission: Alternatively, you can submit your vehicle sticker application form via dropbox. The Vehicle Sticker Application Form Dropbox will be located in the AHVA Office. Please allow our Sticker Processor a few days to call you to set up your appointment date and time.
You are required to wear a face mask and observe social distancing when you come to the Admin Office whether to apply for a sticker or to bring your vehicle for stickering.
Sticker Fees – Sticker fees will remain the same as last year’s except for the sticker fee for Don Manolo Blvd. An increase is needed to help the Association cover for increased maintenance expenses due to heavy wear and tear of this road.
For your convenience, posted below is the most recent application form from AHVA’s website…
For inquiries about this new development, visit https://alabanghillsvillage.com/ or call them at 88508254. You can visit their office at 1 Don Jesus Boulevard inside Alabang Hills Village from Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM. Always remember to follow their rules and speed limits whenever you are in the village.
Thank you for reading. If you find this article engaging, please click the like button below, share this article to others and also please consider making a donation to support my publishing. If you are looking for a copywriter to create content for your special project or business, check out my services and my portfolio. Feel free to contact me with a private message. Also please feel free to visit my Facebook page Author Carlo Carrasco and follow me on Twitter at @HavenorFantasy as well as on Tumblr at https://carlocarrasco.tumblr.com/ and on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/authorcarlocarrasco
For more South Metro Manila community news and developments, come back here soon. Also say NO to fake news, NO to irresponsible journalism, NO to misinformation, NO to plagiarists, NO to reckless publishers and NO to sinister propaganda when it comes to news and developments. For South Metro Manila community developments, member engagements, commerce and other relevant updates, join the growing South Metro Manila Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/342183059992673